I have been on the edge of my seat with my fingers crossed ever since I heard that the "Unashamed Tour" was coming to Africa. Hoping and praying that they will hit Cape Town and give us a dose of something that I am sure many of us have never experienced before....116 CLIQUE, UNASHAMED TOUR, AFRICA 2011
116 CLIQUE, whose name is derived from the Biblical Scripture Romans 1:16, which reads:"For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile"(hence the name UNASHAMED TOUR), is comprised of members, Trip Lee, Lecrae,Tedashii, Andy Mineo, Pro, KB and DJ Official. Now im not hating on anyone but when I heard their music for the first time, I kicked T.I, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne to the curb and NEVER looked back!!! lol
The Tour starts in Botswana on the 16th November, working its way through Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe and FINALLY...DRRRRUUUMMM ROOOLLLL!!! Hits Cape Town, South Africa on November 25th!! Be sure to catch it all LIVE at HIS PEOPLE CENTRE, N1. Doors open at 18:00 And with a PRICE TAG of R60.00 you have no excuse to miss out!!!
UNASHAMED TOUR: CAPE TOWN
DATE: 25 NOVEMBER 2011
VENUE: HIS PEOPLE CENTRE, N1
DOORS OPEN @ 18:00
COST: R60.00
For more info contact:
Fusi Nkoala @
073 2069518 or fusygchild@yahoo.com
#JoinTheMovement

No comments:
Post a Comment